Solutions 4 Health will be attending Public Health England’s Cardiovascular Disease Prevention Conference 2020: proactive, predictive, personalised on the 6th February 2020.
The conference aims to provide an inspiring case to improve the impact from CVD prevention interventions across England, by:
- hearing from leaders in the public health and NHS system as well as motivational speakers
- sharing new research and evidence on impact, making a compelling case for CVD prevention and its broader impact on non-communicable disease (NCD) prevention
- disseminating evidenced and innovative practice, with support on how to replicate
- a focus on reducing health inequality
- sharing lived experience from people at risk of, or living with, CVD
- providing training for public health and NHS professionals with practical “how to” tips and techniques
- providing opportunities to network within and between stakeholder groups
- facilitating problem solving on ‘wicked’ issues, such as funding and resourcing
- connecting commissioners and providers with private and public sector organisations
For more information on the agenda of the day, click here.