Along with our partners, Bracknell Forest Council, we are delighted to have won the Public Health Partnership Category
We are really delighted to announce that our Smokefreelife Berkshire project has won the national MJ award with Bracknell Forest Council, under the category: “Public Health Partnerships”.
The Judges looked for evidence of:
- A clear, innovative vision for the provision of public health services which is understood by both local authority and partner
- Well-defined objectives for the partnership
- A service delivery model which effectively draws together local authority departments, community health and wellbeing services and the partner organisation
- Services which are designed around users need and effectively delivered in a convenient way for the user
- Positive user involvement upheld by core NHS participation and involvement principles
- Evaluation which shows the outcomes measured against the objectives.
This is a highly commended national award, which culminated with the winners being announced at the gala night at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London on June 18th attended by over 900 people. A great night was had by all and we enjoyed anecdotes of political life from the presenter, former foreign secretary William Hague.
We extend our thanks to the entire team at Solutions 4 Health, as without the efforts of each and everyone, this would not have been possible.