Solutions 4 Health are looking forward to both attending and exhibiting at the 2019 Public Health England Conference in Warwick University on the 10th and 11th September.
The PHE annual conference brings together over 1,500 participants from a wide range of organisations to learn and share knowledge and experience to help improve public health.
This year’s conference focuses on some of the areas where PHE can make the greatest improvements in health and reduce health inequalities:
- promoting a smokefree generation
- giving children the best start in life
- tackling antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
- supporting place-based health
- producing world-class science
We look forward to seeing you at stand 3 in the Butterworth Hall.