Solutions 4 Health were excited to join in with a week of online events run by Health Tech Newspaper (HTN) to share and collaborate on healthtech, which took place on the 20th – 26th January 2020.
Through the week a series of webinars, features, interviews, awards, special reports, live videos and social media sessions provided an opportunity to bring healthcare providers and industry across the country together.
MONDAY – 20 JANUARY
- 10:00AM – David Kwo, Director of EHRS and Informatics, UCLH, Lessons learned from implementation of the Epic electronic patient record system at large NHS teaching hospitals.
- 11:00AM – Paul Charnley, Director of IT and Information, Wirral University Teaching Hospital, the journey and experience that the Wirral team have been on as they have worked to implement new ways of working on new digital solutions, to better manager population health in the region.
- 12:00PM – Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO, ORCHA, Determining & evaluating the quality of Health Apps.
- 1:00PM – Neil Perry, Director Digital Transformation, Dartford & Gravesham NHS Trust, Innovating Pathways through Radiology AI, Wearables for Remote Patient Monitoring, Robotics & ChatBots.
- 3:00PM – Kevin Hamer, My Medical Record Programme Manager at UHS Digital
TUESDAY – 21 JANUARY
- 10:00AM – Kirstie Watson, Head of Clinical Systems, Northampton General Hospital, Demonstration of iBox- iBox has been developed to help the Trust to deal with the challenges associated with patient flow.
- 11:00AM – NHS Arden & GEM CSU and the University of Edinburgh: Insights from the GDE programme evaluation to support the improvement of digital maturity within the wider NHS
- 1:30pm-2:30pm – Cara Afzal, Senior Programme Lead, Health Innovation Manchester, SMART HEARTS – Digital transformation of the heart failure pathway in Greater Manchester.
- 3:00PM – Demand Management – a panel discussion
- 7:00PM – The top 5 reasons for health tech startup failure – and how to avoid them
WEDNESDAY – 22 JANUARY
- 11:00AM – Chris Reynolds, Head of Innovation and Product Development, NHS Arden & GEM CSU: How healthcare organisations can make best use of cloud technology to improve productivity and collaboration
- 12:00 PM -How we learned to stop worrying and love FHIR
- 1:00PM – David Wells, Head of Pathology Services Consolidation at NHS Improvement – The role of Digital Technology as an enabler of Pathology networks
- 7:00 PM – People and Partnership Awards by HTN
THURSDAY – 23 JANUARY
- 9:00 AM – Chris Reynolds, Chief Information Officer, Pennine Care NHS Foundation NHS Trust Collaboration and implementation: overcoming organisational barriers and culture.
- 1:00 PM – Digital Consent: Why Trusts can’t afford NOT to digitise consent processes – The surgeon’s perspective.
- 3:00PM – Graham Walsh, Chief Clinical Information Officer at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust – Digital Day Case Knee Pathway
- 6:00PM – Online meetings made easy in Primary Care
FRIDAY – 24 JANUARY
- 10:00AM – Dr John Byrne (senior responsible officer) and Lee Rickles (programme director) Yorkshire and Humber Care Record (part of the NHS Local Health & Care Exemplar programme).
- 1:00PM – BJSS, How to write an agile technology business case.
- 2:00PM – Nicola Hall, Ingenica Solutions, 10 things NHS buyers can learn from retail Solutions.
- Dr Hussain Gandhi and Dr Andrew Foster, Online meetings made easy in primary care
FEATURES AND SPECIAL REPORTS
- Interoperability, what progress has been made
- Promising Pilots – here we want to focus on very specific problems and cover your solutions
- Methodologies: examples of best practice
- Case Studies from across health and care
More information on the event can be found here or by following the #HTNDigitalWeek hashtag on Twitter.
Solutions 4 Health, the UK’s leading provider of smoking cessation services, used their extensive industry expertise to launch the world’s first AI powered stop smoking coach, called Bella. Bella uses knowledge from hundreds of experts, who have helped thousands of people stop smoking, to provide a personal, friendly, and expert service. More information on our Quit With Bella app can be found here.